Cancellation Policy


CANCELLATION REFUNDMENT/CUTOFF PROCEDURE of
KNIGHTSBRIDGE ACADEMY

You may find below cancellation, refundment and cutoff policies for the events held by Knightsbridge Academy.

The terms for registrations inclusive only congress, education and seminars attendance:

30 days to event: 20% cut of the total price, 29-15 days: 30% cut of the total price, 14-7 days: 50% cut of the total price, and no refund if the date closer than 7 days.

The terms for registrations inclusive congress, education, seminars attendance and travel packages:

45 days to event: 20% cut of the total price, 44-30 days: 40% cut of the total price, 29-15 days: 70% cut of the total price, and no refund if the date closer than 15 days.

Information Form


Delegate Model
Model Application Form